- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hopes of Georgian MPs die last2010-08-06 16:52
David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian Parliament, hopes that international courts will call Russia guilty in its verdicts - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Georgian side tries to use all international and legal mechanisms to register the ethnic cleansing of the Georgian population. Surely, it's a long and complicated process, we must understand that Russia uses all means and forms of its influence to avoid an accusatory verdict in its address", David Bakradze said.
The Speaker hopes that European Court for Human Rights and the International Court of Justice, and all other where Georgia turned, will pass sentences proceeding not from political reasons, but from facts and circumstances of the case.
The International Court of Justice in the Hague will consider the lawsuit of Georgia to Russia in regard to events in South Ossetia on September 13th-17th 2010.