- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
David Bakradze connects with America2010-08-06 18:39
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, gave a cordial welcome to the U.S> Congress delegation to Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the common assembly the issue of economic progress of Georgia and its nearest reforms was raised.
Bakradze also touched upon the topic of Congress' attitude to the "occupation of Georgian territories". The Speaker intends to discuss it in more detail this autumn, in the course of his trip to America.
"This will have great significance not only for Georgian side, but also for the future of the process," he noted.