- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leaders of Abkhazia and South Ossetia don’t rule out repetition of August 20082010-08-09 10:24
In the view of Sergey Bagapsh and Eduard Kokoyty, leaders of Abkhazia and South Ossetia respectively, now a number of Western countries in fact succumb to Georgia's new aggression, and repetition of August 2008 events cannot be ruled out - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Yet, owing to Russia, today the situation differs much from that of August 2008, - Bagapsh added. - And I'm sure that the present-day Georgian government won't get away with new military provocations".
In his turn, Eduard Kokoyty addressed the world community and called on to stop arming Georgia and to introduce arms sanctions against it.
On August 8th 2008 Georgia violated the border of South Ossetia and shelled the sleeping Tskhinval from BM-21 Grad. On August 9th Russia had to make a decision on starting peace enforcement operation.