- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A memorial service for the killed in August 2008 held in Georgia2010-08-09 11:17
In Georgia, in the Holy Trinity Cathedral, a memorial service for all the killed in the August 2008 war was held by Ilia II, the Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Ilia II, he prayed for all the killed. "Private soldiers are not to blame for anything, they only followed orders, -he said. - Let God send us strength and wisdom do not let such meaningless wars repeat."
On August 8th 2008 Georgia violated the border of South Ossetia and shelled the sleeping Tskhinval from BM-21 Grad. On August 9th Russia had to make a decision on starting peace enforcement operation.