- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A Georgian boulevard is named after ex-President of Lithuania2010-08-09 12:53
One of the boulevards in resort town of Anaklia [Georgia] from now on will be called after Valdas Adamkus, the ex-President of Lithuania - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Adamkus, in Georgia he has many friends and supporters.
He said they worked together in these dangerous hours, but would never forget his name left near the place where a big conflict broke out.
Lithuania helped Georgia by allocating the latter one million euro for recovery and improvement of refugees' life conditions.