- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
West once again praised Georgia’s strategy to Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-08-09 14:24
In the view of Hansjörg Haber, the EUMM in Georgia head, the Georgian strategy to Abkhazia and South Ossetia bases on constructive one-sidedness - Trend.Az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Both the strategy and its plan define directions of policy, aimed at giving a hand to citizens, living in Abkhazia and South Ossetia, he added.
This strategy was endorsed by the government of Georgia on January 28th. The document attracted the attention of the EU instantly. Catherine Ashton, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy of the EU , claimed the Union hails the new strategy of Tbilisi in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia.