- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Women to be responsible for discipline in Georgia2010-08-10 10:41
Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, and Maya Sidamonidze, the head of the Department of Tourism and Resorts decided to teach Georgians discipline - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The recently appointed Sidaminidze is considering personnel changes. She wants to achieve maximum effectiveness and even ready to alter the format of the staff.
"I'll decide on site whether personnel changes will have to take place. There will be several vacancies, though I'll try to use the old staff at maximum as I know that qualified specialists work in the department, and I know they can help me to reach the goal I set," Sidamonidze claimed.
Vera Kobalia started thinking about discipline much more when she came to work and saw that the aforesaid Department of Tourism left to watch a jazz festival.