- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
France to croak in Georgian2010-08-10 11:23
France increased import of frog meat from Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last year the volume of supplies to France [the only consumer for today] amounted 96 kg. In the past 6 months - 60 kg.
Frog legs allow Georgia earn USD 15 000 annually, and now hopes to extend the market geographically, as in early 1960s.
The market price for frog meat: 4-6 dollars per one kilo.