- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. Department of State set hopes on Geneva Talks2010-08-10 12:08
According to Philip Crowley, the U.S. Department of State spokesman, it'svery important that Medvedev-Sarkozy agreement is from time to time discussed at Geneva Talks on stability and security in Caucasus. He noted the USA would call on Russia to full-scale cooperation - 1news.az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He reminded that in the course of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's visit to Georgia she reiterated support for sovereignty and "territorial integrity of Georgia".
Russia sticks to the view it fully implemented all the points of Medvedev-Sarkozy plan.
In November 2008 Dmitry Medvedev noted that decision to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia was forced. He added Russia would build full-fledged relations with these new subjects of international law.