- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Haute couture in Batumi2010-08-10 13:14
Today in Batumi a joint fashion show of Jean Paul Knot [France] and Irkli Nasidze [Georgia] will take place - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The first Fashion Week in Tbilisi was held this year, on March 27th, was organized with assistance of Nasidze. At that event both Georgian designers [working in Georgia or abroad] and their foreign colleagues presented their collections.
The High Fashion Week in Georgia was held under patronage of Maki Metreveli, the spouse of the Speaker of the Parliament.