- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia conducted discriminatory policy – expert2010-08-10 14:51
In the view of Alexey Vashchenko, the Russian expert, independency of Abkhazia became possible also due to discriminatory policy of the Georgian government - Osinform.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Saakashvili unleashed a war in 2008, after that recognition of Abkhazia and its establishing diplomatic relations with the Russian Federation and other countries was made possible. - The Georgian government is also to blame for the war in Abkhazia, and the fact there are thousands of Georgian refuges - it's also the course of Georgian government."
The expert highlighted that now Abkhazia has own president, anthem, flag, parliament and government.
"For some time there was a blockade from all sides, but, nevertheless, Abkhazia survived and showed its legal capacity," he concluded.