- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian woods were set on fire intentionally – minister2010-08-10 15:27
Today Goga Khachidze, the Minister of Environnment of Georgia, has claimed that woods of Georgia were set on fire intentionally - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added the investigation has suspects.
The Minister also described the situation in Samtskhe-Javakheti for the moment. According to his data, the fire in Borjomi gorge weakened and is no longer a threat, whereas the fire in Atskuri is still raging.
Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, called on population to be cautious and claimed that arson is prosecuted by the law.
Gilauri urged citizens to watch own actions to avoid accidents.