- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian minister: Russia’s decision on grain export limitation will affect the region2010-08-10 18:51
Bakur Kvezereli, the Minister of Agriculture of Georgia, claimed that Russian grain export limitation will impact the region tangibly - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He noted that Georgia has considerable reserve of grain and, besides, has an alternative supplier, and no grain deficit should be expected. But in the scale of the region Russia's decision will affect firstly the pricing.
The Russian government introduced grain export limitation for the period from August 15th to December 31st.