- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh: CIS leaders don’t recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia because of the EU pressure2010-08-11 11:20
Sergey Bagapsh, the president of Abkhazia, is "a bit disappointed" with the refuse of ex-Soviet states' leaders to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He believes it's a temporary position, and leaders of Belarus and Central Asian countries can't make decision on Abkhazia and South Ossetia because of the EU countries' pressure.
Yet he highlighted the key moment is the start-up of the state. He believes that when the country demonstrates own legal capacity , wide international recognition can be expected.