- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Monitoring Mission destroys Ossetians’ trust to the EU2010-08-11 11:32
Now the role of the monitors in Caucasus is to destroy any trust of South Ossetia to the EU, Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict Settlement, says - GHH.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There is no merit of monitors in relative stabilization of the situation at South-Ossetian border, their role in it is equal to zero, - he noted. - When we turn to them after this or that provocation or violation, our facts are never confirmed b them."
Previously Chochiyev stated the EUMM conceals from the world community all the crimes of Georgian enforcement structures.