- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
BP expects increase of capital expenditures on Baku-Tbilisi-Erzerum2010-08-11 15:16
Capital expenditures on Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum gas pipeline are predicted at the level of USD 12.7 mln, in comparison with USD 7 mln last year - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the first half of 2010 fifteen mln cubic meters of gas were delivered daily, and it corresponds the daily norm of last year.
In 2009 via Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum pipeline 5.2 bn cubic metres of gas were delivered [4.7 bn in 2008].
The length of the pipeline exceeds 700 km; over 20 bn cubic meters can be delivered annually. Gas, extracted from Shah-Deniz deposit in Azerbaijani sector of Caspaian Sea, is transported to Georgia and Turkey.