- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU learns to disgrace itself in Georgia2010-08-11 17:03
International organisations are watching the process of eviction of refugees from the building of former Caucasian Military District at Vake-Saburtaliani road - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The EU Monitoring Mission [EUMM] representatives are staying by the building trying to receive information from the Danish Refugee Council representatives, who have been watching the process since morning. Neither gave comments to journalists.
The process started early in the morning.