- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mermaid Sirenka, which knew Lech Kaczynski, can be installed in Georgia2010-08-11 18:49
Today mermaid Sirenka is wished to be installed in one of the Georgian streets, in memory of good-neighbourly relations of Georgia and Poland - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The initiative is supported by the Georgian diaspora in Poland. They turned to Georgian authorities with a request to make Lech Kaczynski's present publicly available.
"Kaczynski was the initiator of passing Sirenka's copy, on the personal request of Mikheil Saakashvili. We believe the present of Lech Kaczynski must be installed in a due place as a symbol of Polish-Georgian friendship," address' authors say.