- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Economic forum in Abkhazia next spring2008-12-02 14:05
In May 2009 an economic forum will be held. Several investment companies are invited to participate. The organizers of the forum are: the International Assembly of Capitals and Large Cities and the Center of CIS National Manufacturers Support.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Anatoliy Kazakov, the President of the Center, there is an urging need to create «a permanent ground for dialog of investors».
«We have the experience of conducting such events. The similar forum was held in Baku, the representatives of biggest CIS banks participated. At the forum with Alexey Kudrin, Russian Minister of Finance, and American financiers, the ways out of financial crisis were discussed », - he said.
On September, 30th, in Sokhumi, Kazakov participated in the talks on the topic «Mobilazation of investment in city infrastructure: problems and ways to solve them». The event was organized by the Center of CIS National Manufacturers Support, the International Assembly of Capitals and Large Cities, CIS Financial and Banking Council and Association of Economic Commonwealth of Abkhazia.
Possibilities of Russian-Abkhaz economic cooperation were discussed at this event with participation of Sokhumi administration representatives, as well as officials from state and business banks of Abkhazia.