- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi Mayor’s Office suspects it was poisoned2010-08-12 12:57
Today, following the order of Georgian authorities, monitoring of trading networks of the capital begins - Business-Georgia.
In summertime the service of food harmlessness will pay special attention to dairy products, meat, fish, and refreshing drinks.
In case of violations the products will be removed from the network; in case of falsifications - involve law enforcement bodies.
Yesterday Tbilisi Mayor's Office prohibited trade in the streets out of fear of food poisonings.