- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia wrote a complaint letter to the UN2010-08-12 13:36
The republic keeps asking for an international support in re-uniting the territory - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This time a letter from Alexander Lomaya, Georgia's Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, with attached action plan on involvement was delivered to the UN Assembly. In the plan Georgia described the planned reintegration of territories and population of the conflict areas in peaceful method only.
The Assembly included the letter in the agenda. In the course of the sitting they supported the initiative - as well as the U.S. Department of State, the Council of Europe, and the EU had done before.