- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israeli company failed rehabilitation of roads in Samtskhe-Javakheti2010-08-12 15:30
Ashtrom Interntional, the Israeli company, will no longer deal with rehabilitation of Samtskhe-Javakheti as it failed to comply with its obligation - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Heads of the project stated the Isreali company doesn't finish works in the defined terms, and they will be passed to a company working quicker.
The project in Samtske-Javakheti is being implemented in the course of the program of millennium.
The budget amounts USD 203 mln. The plan includes rehabilitation of 223 km of road in Samtskhe-Javakheti and Kvemo Kartli regions. The participant companies: Ashtrom International [no more], Papenburg]/ Black Sea Group [German-Georgian], and two Azerbaijani companies.
The process began in spring 2008 and must be finished in end 2010.