- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Irakli Alasania settled in the USA2010-08-13 10:33
Irakli Alasania, the opposition leader, the ex-ambassador of Georgia to the UN, is now staying in America - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Our Georgia-Free Democrats pro-opposition party leader arrived in the USA for the second time over month. The reasons or aims of such frequent visits remain unknown.
His previous visit Alasania devoted to discussion of electoral system of Georgia and the municipal elections, held in May 2010.