- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Medvedev and Kokoyty to meet in Sochi2010-08-13 11:17
Today in Sochi a meeting of Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, and Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, will hold a meeting. They will discuss issues of further development of bilateral relations and ensuring peace and security in South Caucasus - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of the main issues for discussion will be problems of reconstruction of infrastructure and dwellings of South Ossetia in August 2008.
Russia recognized independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on August 26th 2008. It was preceded by entrance of Georgian troops in South Ossetia on August 8th 2008. In result of the military aggression Tskhinval was nearly fully ruined, over 200 civilians and peacemakers were killed. In response Russia conducted peace enforcement operation.