- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prosecutor’s Office investigates magic disappearance of documents2010-08-13 13:46
Tea Tutberidze, the Liberty Institute representative, accuses Dimitri Shashkin, the Minister of Education and Science, of concealing finance and budget documents for 2009-2010 - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Tutberidze said today she turned to the Chief Prosecutor's Office of the Ministry of Justice with another claim.
"This time the claim was addressed to the Minister of Justice. We demand him to begin investigation of disappearance of documentation we requested from the Ministry of Education and Science for study. In its turn, the aforesaid Ministry didn't refuse in passing the documents, but said all papers were taken by the chamber control, for study ", she claimed.
She added she had turned to the chamber of control, but even there the documents weren't found. Tutberidze started suspecting the papers have violations, and Shashkin intentionally conceals them.
"It surpasses the administrative violation, criminal liability is implied for such actions," the NGO representative said and specified the punishment can be a fine of 2 years of imprisonment.