- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dzhondi Bagaturia predicts “all-out unemployment” in Georgia2008-12-02 16:20
Dzhondi Bagaturia, a representative of Georgian opposition, was sure that the country faced a threat of "all-out unemployment", as he announced at today's meeting of the Parliament, GHN informed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Bagaturia called the government to take proper measures.
According to MP, the sphere of construction will face more problems, and over 150 thousand people, employed in the sphere, will lose their jobs.
Bagaturia connected the threat of unemployment with several aspects. In particular, he suggested that after the events of August 2008, the construction business was put in severe taxation frame.
«Bearing so many inspectors and druggists is impossible», - he said.
Parliamentary majority felt ironic about his statement.
«Your hatred to inspectors is quite clear, but, please, tell what's wrong with druggists», - Gigi Tsereteli, the Vice-Speaker has asked.