- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine to continue arming Georgia: ex-head of Ukrspetsexport2010-08-13 15:31
Sergey Bondarchuk, the ex-head of Ulrspetsexport, claimed Ukraine would continue selling weapons, to Georgia as well, because this trade is profitable - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously he stated the main supplies from Ukraine to Georgia were done in 2006-2007, under government of Victor Yanukovich, and he was aware of it.
In the latest statement Bondarchuk said Ukraine was selling weapons absolutely legally, with observation of all international agreements, including the legislation of Ukraine.
He explained arms sales are profitable not only in financial regard. It's also useful "to explain we have not only Shevchenko, Klichko, or Chernobyl. But also AN airplains, Kolchuga passive sensors, missile-building, modernization of technology. Yes, in the world we are known also as arms traders, but we must not be shy of it", he said in the interview to Levii Bereg.
He also noted he had never received orders from superiors on what countries to cooperate with and what items to sell them.