- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Javahk Armenians demand forming a special Ministry for Nationalities’ Affairs2010-08-13 15:53
Javahk diaspora demands the present-day Georgian government to form a special Ministry for Nationalites' Affairs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Their official statement says that despite repeated requests, addresses and demands of the Armenian community of Georgia; and despite various programs, considering all important aspects of state policy in regard to national minorities residing in Georgia, none of the raised problems is being solved.
Numerous articles and publications, containing qualified analysis and recommendations of various NGOs and international democratic institutes on rights and issues of national minorities, residing in Georgia, stir no reaction from the side of Georgian authorities, - the document says. - The present-day authority doesn't want to hear or see the existing problems; moreover, it doesn't recognize the very existence of national minorities."