- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parents of Georgia to be imprisoned2010-08-13 17:46
Activists of Union of Orthodox Parents of Georgia, a radical Orthodox movement, were sentenced to 4.5 years of imprisonment - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Their arrest was caused with a fight in Kavkasia TV studio, when they failed to debate around Saidumlo Siroba [translated as the Last Supper, but with offensive distortions] book in a calmer way.
The cameraman and the head of the TV company were injured in the fight.
Right after the incident Malkhaz Gulashvili, the founder of Georgian Times holding and the head of People's Orthodox Movement, together with his son fled to Russia via South Ossetia. The court added them one month of imprisonment for crossing the border illegally.