- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Street vendors are protesting2010-08-13 19:05
Rally of street vendors walked from Dinamo stadium to Akaki Tsereteli garden - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Lasha Chkhartishvili, the rally organizer, said on Monday he would submit to Tbilisi Mayor's Office a demand on allowing street sales.
Today he offered rally participants to establish a professional union of street vendors. He added that to reach success they need a union to deal with coordination and organisation issues. Rally participants have already been given forms for joining.
Street vendors intend to continue rallies until their demands are satisfied. They say the authorities left them without any money for living.