- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: all children of Georgia must know English2010-08-16 10:59
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, claimed that in several nearest years a revolution in the sphere of education will occur, and all children aged 5+, must know English - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Georgian leader, in the nearest 4 years all school students will be English-speaking, meaning the language will be their second best mastered [after native tongue].
Last week 45 foreign volunteers arrived in Ajaria. They will start educative activities in Batumi in September, in October the new party of them will arrive.