- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another claim against Saakashvili sent to the Hague Tribunal2010-08-16 11:36
Shalva Khachapuridze, the leader of For Victory, the Georgian pro-opposition party, stated the group of lawyers finished their work on the claim against Mikheil Saakashvili, the President if Georgia - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The document is expected to be sent to the Hague Tribunal in September.
"The corresponding information on the illegal activities of Saakashvili will be attached to the claim, - Khachapuridze said. - Data in war of 2008 will also be there. I propose well-known Georgian politicians to sing under the claim."