- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Shevardnadze: revolution threatens the republic2010-08-16 11:58
In the view of Eduard Shevardnadze, the ex-President of Georgia, the republic is on the verge of social explosion - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The authorities must think, as from the social point of view the situation is alarming, people can go in the streets, - he noted. - About one half of the population of Georgia are unemployed, and unless a sparkle of hope appears, an uprising can occur".
Shevardnadze highlighted the fair elections must be held in the country, and this happened quite long ago for the last time.