- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry is indignant about USA’s biases about Georgia2010-08-16 15:39
The Foreign Ministry of Russia believes the USA presents Georgia a model fighter against terrorism, ignoring the data on Tbilisi's double play in regard to terrorist underground in North Caucasus - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Ministry added some paragraphs of the U.S. Department of State report on fighting terrorism in 2009, astonish with their biasness.
The Russian agency thinks the report authors try to accuse Russia of exporting terrorism claiming that an unlimited and uncounted flow of people, goods and other potentially dangerous cargo goes through the border of Abkhazia and South Ossetia without any control from the Georgian side.
The Russian side sees as absurd the very definition of the issue on Georgian control between Russia and other sovereign states - Abkhazia and South Ossetia,.
It also disagrees with use of term "militarization" in regard to deployment of Russian border guards at the borders of Abkhazia and South Ossetia with Georgia.
In the view of the Russian side, to solve the terrorist problem in the region Abkhazia and South Ossetia must be actively involved in active international cooperation, including in struggle against terrorism.