- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgians to forget the taste of butter2010-08-16 16:30
Butter of local production isn't sold in Georgia - Kommersanti radio.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to some experts, qualitative falsification of butter in Georgia grew to wide scale. That's why there's practically no genuine butter in stores. They say vegetable fats are used in butter production, and what turns out is a mixture, but not butter. Experts add half-vegetable butters are no danger to health.
Sante company, producing dairy products, says at the present stage they don't make pure butter. Company representatives state they still can't gather enough cream to do it. Negotiations on import of necessary equipment are being conducted, after that both pure butter and mixtures can be produced.