- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: early elections are inevitable2008-12-02 16:47
Early elections in Georgia are inevitable, believes Pikria Chikhradze, the Political Secretary of The New Rights party.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«After August 2008 the country faced serious crisis in both foreign and interior policy, - she mentions. - We need early elections as soon as possible».
«Perhaps, we will need acute protest actions to achieve this goal », - Chikhradze underlines.
Within the period from 10th to 20th of December, the movement will announce its new configuration, The Vzglyad informs, alluding to a source in the United opposition.
According to Chikhradze, Georgian opposition movements, the Republican party and the New Rights party, will announce the establishment of the alliance within this week.