- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Latvian Green Peace to visit Georgia2010-08-17 10:49
Today Raymond Veyonis, the Minister of Environment of Latvia, will arrive in Georgia with a 3-day visit - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Environment Protection and Natural Resources of Georgia, the aim of the Minister's visit is acquainting with the legislative basis of Georgia in the sphere of environment protection, as well as cooperation in luring European investments. The Latvian delegation will also visit the guarded territories of Ajaria: the national parks of Kolketi, Mtirala, and Kintrishi.
Delegates will get acquainted with infrastructure of the Ajaria coast line and system of Black Sea water quality control.
The delegation will leave Georgia on August 19th.