- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Greece will insist upon the return of monitors to South Ossetia2008-12-02 17:19
Greece, which takes on the chairmanship in OSCE in 2009, will try to return of OSCE monitors to South Ossetia, RIA-Novosti reports, alluding to the interview of Dora Bakoyannis, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Geece, to Reuters.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We will make every effort. OSCE monitors must be, and we must be able to have a realistic view on what is happening. If everyone show their good will, we will find the solution", - Bakoyannis said.
OSCE monitors left South Ossetia in August, when the conflict broke out in the region.