- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Americans and Bulgarians to build an airport in Svaneti2010-08-17 13:10
A new airport will appear in Svaneti, a highland region of Georgia. Projects and Solutions, the American-Bulgarian company, will deal with it - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Terminal is expected to be brought into operation next year. It will be implied for regular communication, including international flights and even flights in bad weather.
The Ministry of Economy of Georgia added the airport would be equipped with modern radars and locator systems.