- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Days of Japanese Culture to be held in Ajaria2010-08-18 15:34
On August 20th and 21st Days of Japanese Culture will be held in Batumi, under the patronage of Japanese embassy in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Within 2 days three events will be held in the city: traditional Japanese tea ceremony; lecture on traditional Japanese dolls and opening an exhibition of traditional Japanese dolls in the Art Museum of Ajaria. The exhibition will work to September 5th.
Special guests from Japan are invited: Michiko Uchino, the master of tea ceremony; No Keiko Sakurama, the expert in traditional theatre; and Mika Mori, the specialist in Japanese dolls.