- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili ordered to introduce stricter fines in the army2010-08-18 16:26
According to the new order of Mikheil Saakashvili, increase of fines was introduced for non-performing of their duty by the military.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously the punishment was a reprimand or, in case of repetition, 25-per cent charges from salary for the period of 3 months.
When the order turns valid, the punishment will be stricter - 30-per cent charges for 6 months.
From that moment on commanders of military units will be fined for unsatisfactory results of their subordinates in physical training.