- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign specialists to help in rehabilitation of air field in Mestia2010-08-18 17:04
Design works for rehabilitation of a highland air field will be conducted by Georgian specialists and ATM Project and Solutions, the American-Bulgarian company with much experience of designing air fields in complicated relief - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, get acquainted with the project of air field in Mestia rehabilitation.
She said that in the process 200 locals will get work, and after putting the air field in operation the number of tourists will increase dramatically, and will serve a stimulus for service sphere in Svanetia. Besides, the new airport will improve the region's connection with other parts of the country.
Irakli Davitadze, the head of the united transport administration, explained the Mestia airport will be able to serve flights disregard complicated weather conditions. He added the runway is planned to be extended for serving small aircrafts.