- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israel won’t supply Tbilisi with armaments2010-08-18 18:44
Avigdor Lieberman, the Foreign Minister of Israel, claimed that cooperation between Israel and Georgia in military sphere is out of agenda. The statement was made at the meeting with Ramaz Nikolaishvili, the Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"With consideration of the sensitivity of the situation in the Middle east and Caucasus the military cooperation isn't in the agenda of bilateral relations," Lieberman said - IzRus.
In return he offered to develop relations of Tel Aviv and Tbilisi in the spheres of construction and mutual investments.