- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Misinformation failed tourist season in Georgia2010-08-19 10:43
An unprecedented decrease of number of tourists is noticed at popular Georgian resorts - Kommersanti radio.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Sapovnela hotel director, the number of tourists is twice as less comparing to 2009.
He sees the reason in video, aired on TV before the beginning of the season, reporting of spreading epidemic in Surami.
Service in the hotel costs 20 lari [10.85 dollar] per person.
According to Nakaduli guest house, the building is practically fully inhabited by refugees, serving guests is impossible.
Sairma, another highland resort, witnesses the increase of tourist flow. The cost of service increased by 70 per cent, yet the number of tourists doubled.
The cost of service in Iberia hotel costs 60 lari [32.55 dollars]. More tourists [comparing to 2009] stay in Samotkhe, where the cost varies from 30 to 40 lari [16.28 to 21.70 dollars].