- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia won’t sent S-300 to conflict areas2010-08-19 11:38
Russia won't sent S-300 to conflict areas.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, Moscow will never supply weapons to any region of the world if it can lead to destabilization of the situation - 1news.az.
"S-300 missile defense complexes have already become the symbol of something worrisome, - the Minister thinks. - As soon as it's announced some country will receive S-300, panic announcements it destabilizes situation, are voiced. Such talks are started in regard to Azerbaijan, and in regard to Iran there have been such talks some time ago, now in regard to other countries."
Lavrov highlighted S-300 are defensive armaments aimed to defend the due territory from missile attacks from outside.
According o previous messages, S-300 system was installed in Abkhazia.