- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Khaindrava leaving Georgia2010-08-19 12:15
According to Georgi Khaindrava, the ex-Stare Minister for Conflict Settlement, he made decision to leave the country because of the complicated situation - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Situation in Georgia is now disreputable, - he highlighted. - I cannot stay in such an atmosphere."
The ex-minister added he would return after the shift of Saakashvili regime. Until these times he will be living in Spain ad shooting films about emigrants.