- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is shooting anti-Russian movies2010-08-19 13:32
Fifteen anti-Russian documentaries will be shot in Georgia to February - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Shota Malashkhia, the chairman of the parliamentary Committee for territorial integrity restoration, they will "reflect all fascist and communist occupation periods".
He called Russian military units, deployed in Abkhazia and South Ossetia on bilateral agreements, "occupation troops."
Fund of President Mikheil Saakashvili, the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, and the Ministry of Culture participate in preparation of the documentaries.
In July 2010 the Parliament of Georgia made decision on introduction of two mourning dates: the "Occupation" Day and the Memorial Day of Totalitarian Regime Victims.