- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia in the centre of arms scandal2010-08-19 15:11
Law enforcement bodies of Georgia investigate cases of arms supplies from abroad - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Ministry of Defense claimed the investigation is conducted on the initiative of the USA, but abstained from detailed comments.
Temur Shashiashvili, the Tetrebi opposition movement leader, claimed that during war 2008 Georgia could have written off the weapons, which were, in fact, sold abroad, and U.S. administration of Obama might not like it.
Opposition leader claims top-ranking officials of Georgia, and ex-officials might be involved in it.