- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Refugees protest near Saakashvili’s residence2010-08-19 15:51
On August 19th, on Thursday, a protest action of refugees and street vendors started in Avlabari district of Tbilisi, near the President Saakashvili's residence.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The protesters, supported by representatives of opposition, demand the authorities to fulfill their promises of providing dwelling for refugees.
Since August 10th refugees has been evicted en masse from buildings they occupy in Tbilisi. Street vendors, in their turn, are not allowed to sell their goods in public places and in the streets.
After the rally near the residence, manifestations near the Parliament and Mayor's Office will be staged.