- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vera Kobalia to be tested for competency2010-08-19 18:57
Giya Khukhashvili, the Georgian economy expert, doubts professionalism of people ruling the Ministry of Economy - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He accuses Vera Kobalia, the Minister of economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, of narrow scope and shallow mind.
"The fact Vera Kobalia constantly talks only about beautiful five-star hotels, about some illusions, in particular, one million of tourists in Svaneti etc, is the result of incompetence. When a person is incompetent and cannot talk about a real economic process, this person sticks to one specific issue he/she knows something about. After all, she was a tourist, and that's why she talks about it. She doesn't know even this, but thinks she knows. Perhaps, had rest about three times at some resort and thinks she has some notion about tourism. As for economic processes, anti-monopoly systems, for example, improvement of investment environment, etc, as how she can talk about them if she doesn't even have a notion about these directions ?!", he noted.
The expert isn't content with the girly personnel of the Ministry, unable to raise the economy in the republic.
"If someone smart appears, this person won't be given the right to say. She gathered her gals around her. These very little girls will be talking with us about revival of the country. That's the reality we have to live in. If she in fact isn't as incompetent as we think, let him publicly pass the test in economic terminology. I'm sure she will fail even the test at the level for the first-year student. I propose her to do it, and if she accepts my challenge, we will conduct the testing publicly. Let everyone see what she knows and what doesn't", Khukhashvili announced.